Gems & Cadets!
Gems is offered to girls, and Cadets is offered to boys in K-8th grade. For both groups, we use a curriculum written by our Youth Pastor, Adam Moritz, that follows along with the book ‘The Ology.’
Click on the links below for a brief description!
Wednesday Nights are for Families here at LCC, as we enjoy a Family-style dinner from 5:35-6:30 pm. After dinner ends, classes begin (6:35-8:00) for kids during the school year (Sept-May). Nursery is offered for kids up to pre-school age.
We use the ‘Answers Bible Curriculum’ for boys and girls, which gives the children a thorough understanding on their level of the authority and teachings of Scripture. ‘ABC’ emphasizes these key concepts as it presents the primary teachings of Scripture:
- We can trust all of God’s Word, beginning in Genesis
- the Bible presents true history
- God’s plan of redemption is woven throughout Scripture
- God’s attributes are displayed throughout the Bible
- We must carefully and accurately interpret the Bible
- We must be ready to give an answer for what we believe
- We are to live in light of what the Bible teaches
Lessons are set in their historical context, and students are shown how science, archaeology, and history all confirm the accuracy of the biblical record. The accounts of Scripture are woven together to reveal a divine book showing God’s redemptive plan throughout history – all pointing to Jesus Christ. Children will gain a new understanding of the Bible as they see God’s eternal plan unfolding week by week!
For more information, contact Faith Janssen at: email@example.com